Sunday, June 23, 2013

Martian Hunk

I watched Star Trek Into Darkness last week and really liked it. I hope they will make Star Trek No.3.

Of course Spock is my favourite character. I think my novella Close Encounters with a Martian Hunk was inspired by Spock too.


Here is the original story conception and draft I had written:

***

I often like to find some plot twists to surprise readers, the funnier, the better. For a science fiction story I have written, I tried to throw the hero and heroine into a smut situation by using an unusual method - acupuncture.

I found an article which said that Acupuncture is based on the belief that the body has 20 energy pathways that, when blocked, create problems such as illness, pain, and even infertility.

Acupuncture helps to release certain hormones in the brain including endorphins, the “feel good” brain chemicals that help reduce pain, relax the body, and help regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle. Studies have also shown that acupuncture treatments can help improve sperm quality in men that have unexplained infertility.

Here was the scene I wrote after finding the above info (William is from Mars and Elizabeth from Earth. He was sick after taking some Earth food):

***
“See, you have all 20 energy points and pathways. The only difference is your energy points are slightly larger. That means you have a stronger body and are more receptive to external stimuli.”

William nodded his head.

“I need to use laser needles on the energy points along your bowel pathway. So I have to take off your body suit.”

Despite his weaken state William couldn’t help blushing.

“Don’t be a sissy. I have seen plenty of nude men.”

Before he could say another word, Elizabeth had zipped open his body suit. She pushed it over his shoulders, baring his torso. She then pushed it low down his waist, nearly exposing his pubic hair.

“The needles will release blockages in the energy points. This will allow any poisonous elements there to be diffused,” her voice trembled as she explained.

“Why is your voice trembling? Have you done this before? Are you qualified?”

“Stop nagging! I’m a fully qualified acupuncturist.” She turned her eyes from his body and concentrated on the needles and preparing.

William could see that she was uncomfortable with the procedure or something else. Maybe she was hiding something from him. But then she stuck a laser needle on his stomach. It didn’t hurt but it seemed to bring some air into his body. It was a strange feeling.

She continued to stick his body with needles, from stomach down to the bowel. Her hands were touching the muscle near his manhood and he squirmed.

“Don’t move!” she yelped, “Or else I may touch another energy point.”

That got William nervous and he flexed his muscles. The movement slid the needle off to the right.

“Damn! You’ve done it.” Elizabeth swore and pulled the laser needle out quickly.

William felt some air flow from his pubic hair towards his manhood.

“What have I done?”

“You dislodged the laser needle and I have accidentally stuck your…,”

“My what?”

“Your libido energy point.”

“What?”

“Calm down. You are not one of us. So it may not affect you.”

“And what if it does? What does that mean?”

“That means… that means, you may get horny very easily in the next couple of days and you may be able to … mmm, you know… go on and on for a few hours.”

***
The story continued, and hehe, William did go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...